Refund & Cancellation Policies
Most Renaissance Knights activities occur rain or shine and there are no refunds or exchanges for events that take place as scheduled, except as noted below. Renaissance Knights reserves the right to refuse/cancel a registration to an event. This Refund Policy may be modified with an alternative refund policy listed on the event’s web page.
- A refund (minus $10 per child per cancellation transaction) will be given for any cancellation made at least 1 week prior to the first day of the tournament. No credit or refunds will be given for cancellations after the 1-week deadline.
- A refund (minus $25 per child per cancellation transaction) will be given for any cancellation made at least 1 week prior to the first day of the registered session. No credit or refunds will be given for cancellations after the 1 week deadline.
- There are no refunds given for student absence (including illness, vacation, suspension, etc.). If a child gets sick with a communicable illness or disease, s/he will be prohibited from attending classes for a determined period of time (depending on what the illness or disease is) and those missed days will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for programs that are cancelled due to weather, facility issues, school closures, school-dictated unavailability of space, or any other issue beyond Renaissance Knights direct control.
Camps & Workshops
- A refund (minus $25 per child per cancellation transaction) will be given for any cancellation made at least 2 week2 prior to the first day of the event. No credit or refunds will be given for cancellations after the 2 week deadline.
- There are no refunds given for student absence (including illness, vacation, suspension, etc.). If a child gets sick with a communicable illness or disease, s/he will be prohibited from attending the event for a determined period of time (depending on what the illness or disease is) and those missed days will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for programs that are cancelled due to weather, facility issues, building closures, unavailability of space, or any other issue beyond Renaissance Knights direct control.
No refunds will be given for Memberships. Renaissance Knights reserves the right to cancel any membership in which case a prorated amount may be refunded.
Renaissance Knights reserves the right to cancel, postpone, combine programs or change instructors. Programs not meeting minimum registration may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the start date. All participants registered in cancelled programs will be notified by email and will receive a full refund.
Weather Cancellation Policy
Renaissance Knights classes will be canceled if the hosting school closes for the full or partial school day, has early release or late start due to the weather. For other programs Renaissance Knights will make its own determination to hold or cancel any program. Renaissance Knights will make all reasonable attempt to contact participants by email to notify them of the cancellation in the event of any class cancellations.
Each program at Renaissance Knights has an established minimum and maximum number of possible registrants. These numbers are set to guarantee the highest quality program we can offer. The facility, student/teacher ratio and the nature of the program are considered when setting program registration minimums and maximums. Programs that do not meet the minimum number of registrants may be cancelled. Please refer to the Program Cancellation section for more information.
Program instructors are not allowed to accept any registrant beyond the established maximum without authorization by their immediate supervisor.
Payment / pro-rating: Participants will not be considered registered for a program until full payment has been received. Program fees will not be pro-rated for late enrollment.
Important Class Cancellation Information
Program supervisors begin reviewing class enrollment and canceling classes that do not meet minimum enrollment approximately ONE WEEK prior to the class start date. It is extremely important that you try to register for class choices no later than one week before they begin. All participants registered in cancelled programs will be notified by the email and will receive a full refund.
Since all of our programs have registration limits we cannot guarantee enrollment in them. Renaissance Knights maintains waiting lists for programs that have reached their maximum registration. Placement on a waiting list is encouraged. Individuals placed on a waiting list will be contacted if any additional program space becomes available.
Students are required to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times. Students are not allowed to play on escalators and elevators, misuse the equipment and facility, or to horse play or to act in such a way that person(s) may be injured or property may be damaged. Students misbehaving at an event may result in their expulsion from the event. Students expelled from a event will not receive a refund.
It is very important that your child is picked-up promptly at the class end time, as the instructors have other class to get to. If a student is picked-up late, 10 minutes past the class end time, twice in a session then the student will be dropped from the program with no refund given.
Renaissance Knights is unable to assume responsibility for injuries or accidents occurring at our programs, activities, and facilities. Such insurance would make program user fees prohibitive. By checking the Policies box during registration I indemnify and hold harmless Renaissance Knights, its trustees, officers, employees, and agents from any liability arising from or proximately caused by my and/or my minor child’s participation the event.
When age limitations exist, proof of age (such as a birth certificate) may be required. Participants must be the minimum age required for the program by the first day of the program unless otherwise stated.
To insure a quality program for program participants siblings of children not registered for a program are not allowed to attend without expressed permission by the instructor. Adults may observe children’s programs at the discretion of the instructor.
Renaissance Knights tries to meet the needs of individuals with Special Accommodation needs but we cannot guarantee to meet any need. We encourage you to contact us to discuss any Special Accommodation needs prior to registering for a program.
Returned Check Fee
There will be a $40 charge per check that is returned or electronic payment reversed
Receipts will be emailed
We now send registration confirmations via email! Please assure that we have your current email address on file. Your email receipt will act as the only form of confirmation for your registration. If we encounter a problem with your registration, you will receive a phone call.
All participants permit the taking of photos and/or video of themselves and their children during Renaissance Knights activities, programs, events, and facilities for publication and use as Renaissance Knights deems necessary in marketing materials.